Build a high-performance marketing model to drive business growth goals
We help industrial businesses unlock growth opportunities and performance optimisation through strategic marketing planning. We collaboratively shape strategy, develop tactical plans and guide throughout the implementation.
Leaders who want marketing-led business growth
The Marketing Blueprint is for leaders who want to build a customer-oriented business and who see marketing not only as a promotional function, but one that drives business success through market analysis, strategy development and tactical implementation across all 4Ps (product, distribution, pricing, promotion).
"I want to understand the current state of our marketing and the steps we need to take to achieve our growth goals"
- An unbiased assessment of marketing capability and performance from an industrial expert
- Identify weaknesses, gaps and quick wins
- Get an actionable roadmap to kickstart a new phase of marketing-led growth
“We need someone with industrial marketing expertise to help us develop a strategic marketing framework and sustainable implementation plan."
- An added senior marketing resource to collaboratively build a high performing team
- Help to get out of the operational weeds and into a more strategic view
- Get an actionable, repeatable marketing process
“We want an independent health check of the business pipeline and marketing capability, to support investment and planning decisions."
- Identify opportunities for improvement and growth, including quick wins and longer-term strategic moves
- Uncover key strengths, weaknesses, gaps and issues
- Get a ready-to-go 90 days action plan to kickstart performance improvements from day 1
“I want to drive increased pipeline performance through better alignment and collaboration with marketing."
- Identify the root causes of subpar sales performance
- Pinpoint where the greatest opportunities for sales and marketing improvement are and how to take action
- Build a collaborative framework for sustained sales and marketing success
The Blueprint is essentially a precursor to a Strategic Plan.
Depending on a company's size, complexity, go-to-market process and strategic maturity, the amount of work required to develop a strategic plan can vary greatly.
The Blueprint is a standard process we can use with any industrial business, to diagnose their current situation and develop an action plan, the outcome of which is ultimately a completed strategic marketing plan, whilst concurrently addressing information gaps and acting on quick win opportunities.
- Marketing Scorecard: an in-depth health check based on our strategic audit of your business capability and marketing performance.
- Strategic Blueprint: a blueprint model of your go-to-market process, including business environment, customers, competitors, brand positioning, pipeline, etc.
- 90 Day Action Plan: a step-by-step process to complete your strategic marketing plan, which includes closing any information gaps, finalising strategy development, actioning quick wins, detailing the tactical plan and budget.
- Plus recorded videos of our sessions, access to tools and templates.
There are two main business types we typically work with in this way:
- First are businesses who have not historically been highly marketing-focussed. They are less strategic and more ad hoc tactically driven, don't use metrics well to measure and drive business outcomes. But there is a challenge or opportunity in the business now requiring a change of approach e.g. new product/service, change in market or competitive conditions, desire to grow/scale.
- Second are more marketing-savvy businesses who already do a lot of the above well. The business has likely grown successfully up until now, but to help them through the next phase of growth, they are looking to systemise their marketing/pipeline model, optimising it further for scale, ensuring it is sustainable and with solid metrics that can be used to drive genuine outcomes.
The Strategic Blueprint is a standard process priced at $7825 irrespective of business scale or complexity.
We've tried to find a price point that is viable for smaller industrial businesses (e.g. $3-10m), whilst also allowing us to dig deep enough into the diagnosis of more complex or larger industrial businesses (e.g. $40m+) to unlock relevant insights and deliver excellent value in the Blueprint in any situation.
Then, in the Implementation phase that follows the Blueprint, the work required would likely be substantially different for a smaller or simpler business compared to a larger, complex one.
This is determined a lot by the business priorities and ongoing commitment to marketing implementation. However, we aim to work with businesses with goals focussed on multi-million dollar growth and/or profit improvement.
We've helped double revenue year-on-year, scaling teams and market penetration accordingly, develop and launch market-changing products and enter new global markets.
In general, we want a business to be able to get a 20x - 100x return on their investment with us.